To reply to messages or post a new message, you must register.
How to Register:
1. Click on the Register link.
2. You will fill out a short form. Be sure to type your email address and password carefully, so you don't make a mistake. Please don't submit a fake email address, because it WON'T WORK -- the email will just bounce and you won't be able to register.
3. Submit the form when you are done.
4. An email will be sent to the email address you specified in the form. Open this email and click on the link to verify your registration.
NOTE: Be sure to check your BULK and TRASH folders for the registration email. Often, these types of "automatic" emails get sent to those folders!
You may want to temporarily re-set some of your junk mail settings so that you can receive the confirmation email. Some Hotmail users, for example, set their junk mail to be deleted before they even see it. If you have set your email this way, the registration email will get deleted before you can view it!
5. After you have confirmed your registration via that email, you can participate in the message board simply by logging in. Remember to Log in! After you confirm your registration, you still need to log in!
If you didn't get your registration confirmation email, and more than a couple of hours has gone by, it's possible that you mis-typed your email address. I suggest that you re-register with a different username and be very careful about how you type your email address.
As the admin for this board, I can activate your account, but please understand that I have a very busy life, and I'm not always "here." Your last ditch effort should be to contact me. Please understand that it could take a few days for me to reply or help you.
A Note About Avatars and Sigs
Once you have registered, you can upload an avatar or put something in your signature (sig). See other instructions for doing this. Before you do it, please keep these things in mind:
1. Your avatar must be SMALL, about the size of a postage stamp. If you make it too big, you will be asked to reduce its size. If you don't comply, I will delete it.
2. If you want to do one of those Ticker Factory tickers, it must go in your SIG, not in your avatar. The Tickers are too large to be avatars. If you put a Ticker in your avatar, you will be asked to move it to your sig.