Lig colours (colors)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cleozar2007

#211 Post by cleozar2007 »

The damon brackets don't need ligs, but they can be put on. My ortho puts them on, which is cool cuz I get to pick different colors! :) An assistant said it was mainly for comfort.

OctoberMM

#212 Post by OctoberMM »

I'm going in to fix some brackets tomorrow, and I think I'll ask for that green/blue-green combination on the first post of this thread.

allegro

#213 Post by allegro »

Does anyone have a pic of the Smoke or Silver/Grey colors w/ ceramic brackets? Trying to decide what to do--keep the clear ligs that gets stained within 24 hours or do some subtle colors (I'm a subtle kind of person).

violinist

bracs

#214 Post by violinist »

Evelyn wrote:Love those colors Meryaten and ratwmn!! Great post, I'm bumping it to the top again. Here's some of my latest combos:

January:
(Alternating turquoise and dark blue)

February:
(Navy on top, alternating green and purple on bottom)

March:
(alternating turquoise and orange)

April:
(alternating red and purple, the ortho assistant's suggestion, and actually one of my favorites!)

May: To be determined May 15th

the Jan. ones what r the metal wires that are @ the topsd nd bottoms of each bracket called?

cowlypso

#215 Post by cowlypso »

Oooh.... I want my braces now so I can put colors on them!!! I'm thinking either maroon, blue, or purple for my first color... KK, what do you think??? :lol:

Lisa65

#216 Post by Lisa65 »

red and green for Christmas :D

cowlypso

#217 Post by cowlypso »

Yup... very festive. :D

bunnyfluff

#218 Post by bunnyfluff »

I'm sad that I never got the chance to have colors! My brackets don't have ligs on them, and I always just got clear for my powerchains until about 6 or so months ago. However, i've only been rocking the hot pink since I ventured into the world of color.

It almost makes me jealous :? that I can't get neato Christmas colors or anything...and I can't try a different color after this because I have about a month left until my teeth can enroll in Nudity 101.

wannabebraceface

#219 Post by wannabebraceface »

i luv the coors and i love how they look on the clear brackets

cowlypso

#220 Post by cowlypso »

I made the lady get the color choices out for me today at the end of my consult, even though I don't actually get to use them until January. But I wanted to look again and see if I could make up my mind. I'm leaning towards purple for my first color. I think I'll just start out solid. Or maybe upper one color and lower the other. It's going to take a while until I can actually alternate on one jaw.

KJM

#221 Post by KJM »

My new christmas colors.
~*~ Kim ~*~

Next Appointment #14: Feb 26,2007

Dovechild20

#222 Post by Dovechild20 »

I posted this up already but ima get silver and gold ligs to celebrate Christmas.

I cant wait! Maybe i can get a pic and post too.

PrincessMelody

#223 Post by PrincessMelody »

Gotta show off my Christmas ligs :D

Check out my braces story by clicking the WWW
28 months and 22 days in braces
Now in an upper and lower Hawley retainer.

Emerald

#224 Post by Emerald »

Nice xmas colours everyone

I'm going for my next adjustment on the 13th Dec and want to try a coloured powerchain (its on my uppers)

I'm thinking dark green or purple

My ortho's always given me a clear one which has always stained yellow, yuk! :oops:

He hasn't given me a choice so i'm gonna pluck up some courage to see if I can get a coloured powerchain on the NHS! :wink:

turrrtlelove22

#225 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

I can't wait until I can post my pics here!!! :D :D :D
LiFe iS A HoOt iF You arE aN oWL...O.o

Sept. 28 ~ Consult with Orthodontist
Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!