Orthodontics with TAD implants 1.5 Year progress(pics)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

treetornkee2

Orthodontics with TAD implants 1.5 Year progress(pics)

#1 Post by treetornkee2 »

I posted a thread a few years ago asking if braces could fix an occlusal cant. After some recommendations from the board to get opinions of several orthodontists, I did just that. All of the orthodontists that I went to said it couldn't be fixed without oral surgery, except for one. I couldn't afford oral surgery since I didn't have health insurance so I decided to go with the orthodontist that said he might be able to fix the problem using TAD implants for absolute anchorage. Here are the results so far:

Before braces:

The cant is actual worst than it looks in the photo, which you can see below.

Right after braces were put on:

Here is my initial skeletal view:

After TADs:

Skeletal view after TADs:

This was after about 1.5 Years. Since then they have just been correcting all the spaces straightening all the front teeth. TADs can allow for some pretty heavy teeth movement it seems.

lianas

#2 Post by lianas »

WoW thats some amazing progress thanks for the update cant wait to see the end result. glad to see this can be done without surgery.

kimous

Re: Orthodontics with TAD implants 1.5 Year progress(pics)

#3 Post by kimous »

where is this orthodontist. The results are what im looking for also.

drrick

#4 Post by drrick »

Nice
Developer of:
The Powerprox Six Month Braces(R) Technique
http://sixmonthbraces.com/

Powerprox Six Month Braces(R)on ABC News

ericforster38

#5 Post by ericforster38 »

You have really got very good results after applying TAD implants and within 1.5 year. I think if you want to get much more good result you should have to continue with same implants for more 1 year. I have also implants TAD from an orthodontics and also getting best results. I am very happy with the results. Here is my Orthodontics https://www.tendlerorthodontics.com

Anna5

#6 Post by Anna5 »

WOW, this is amazing. I am so happy for you!