Pics after first adjustment

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

DizzyKitty

Pics after first adjustment

#1 Post by DizzyKitty »

I had a small adjustment last month but this is my first real one. I will do a before and after shot.

my first day in braces, October 2005

one week ago, December 2005

I am super thrilled by the progress so far. Bye bye to one fang! whoohoo! :D

I got to see the ortho's pics of the bottoms...wow, I can't believe the progress.

They are using the springs to make room to bring the other fang down (I can't wait!) and room to bracket the one next to the front tooth to bring it into line. I also got brackets on my back 2 bottom teeth...tore up my cheeks at first but I am feeling much better back there now. I got a heavier wire too...can't remember the size I heard them discussing.

[/img]
- Dizzy

luxekitty

#2 Post by luxekitty »

Great progress, and in such a short amount of time too! Way to go. :)

hannah164

#3 Post by hannah164 »

Congratulations on your awesome progress DizzyKitty! Especially so quickly!

:jump: :dance: :thumbsup: :-#) :banana:

-Hannah :frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05

alexa

#4 Post by alexa »

Lookin' great! :D
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

gracie381

#5 Post by gracie381 »

Wow! Your teeth are looking great! Glad to see so much movement! Keep us posted! :D
TEETH IN THE BEGINNING (OCT. '05)
TEETH NOW (Oct. 28, 2007)
Braced (uppers & lowers): 2 Years
Retainer Check: 1-18-08