For anyone still deciding! (with pics)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

angel_guitar

For anyone still deciding! (with pics)

#1 Post by angel_guitar »

Hey peoples! :D
As you can see from the photo below a lot has happened in the last 11 weeks for my teeth. Just wanted to tell you that if your still thinking about getting braces....stop....just go for it! as you can see it is totally worth the effort and yes, the money!

let me know what you think. I hope my pics bring you encouragement!

Last edited by angel_guitar on Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Destor

#2 Post by Destor »

That's some awesome progress :thumbsup:
Braced November 29, 2005. Damon 3's on top and bottom

ganeshacake

#3 Post by ganeshacake »

Amazing! Everything moved so fast! CONGRATS!!! :)

Jade

#4 Post by Jade »

Oh... that's awesome!
You are making me jeleous...
I want my braces on now :(

I hate waiting!lol

Did you have teeth extracted?

samantha_lou

#5 Post by samantha_lou »

Wow, that is incredible progress..the allignment of your teeth is looking much better already.

Congratulations - I think you are going to be very happy with your results when those braces come off! :D

angel_guitar

#6 Post by angel_guitar »

Thanks for your nice comments!!!

Jade: Yep...I had 4 teeth extracted.

Marzipan

#7 Post by Marzipan »

Absolutely amazing progress!!! I will freely admit that my decision was tilted in favor of going for it after looking at lots of pictures that people posted on this site. It became clear that the process works. So I was encouraged by this site and the people here. Thanks to everyone who shares their story. I'm sharing mine as well as I go along (not far along yet... only about a month.)

Evelyn

#8 Post by Evelyn »

Wow, FANTASTIC!!!! It's great to be able to actually see the progress so quickly-I can't believe it's only been 11 weeks! That's amazing, Congrats!

Eve
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!

Qtgirl

#9 Post by Qtgirl »

WOW Angel_guitar! Just goes to show everyone what a difference two months can make, truly inspirational. :D

HollyDontSpend

yea

#10 Post by HollyDontSpend »

I concur! Your teeth are looking great!!! 8) :jump: It will be great to see further progress as inspiration for other memebers! Yea for you!!!! :-** :-88
Damon 2's for 18 months, removed 11/03/05

dena

#11 Post by dena »

Your teeth look AWESOME! Thanks so much for sharing...everyone can benefit from your progress pics. Your teeth are really beautiful--I bet you are so thrilled! Keep us posted!

four bicuspids removed 1/3/06
clear uppers and metal lowers placed 1/5/06
timeframe for braces: 24-30 months

bbsadmin

#12 Post by bbsadmin »

That's great progress! They'll look great when they're finished!

Nice guitar, too! Hmmm...or is it a bass? :wink:
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

nvcarissa

#13 Post by nvcarissa »

Incredible progress!! Congratulations!! :dance:

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.

noppi

#14 Post by noppi »

How can so much happen in just that short amount of time? Wow very nice! I get mine on in a week!
11/11/05~8 Spacers
11/21/05~Spacers off, 8 metal bands
01/13/06~Braces
04/13/06~4 extract
04/18/06~1st adjust after extract

Liza Bee

#15 Post by Liza Bee »

I think Angel is a walking advertisement for self-ligating brackets. They are supposed to work faster and because of less bulk, they are said to be more comfortable.