Waiting Times?

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ach

Waiting Times?

#1 Post by ach »

Hi,

Just wondering how long it took for everyone's linguals to arrive? I am only now in the early stages of getting it all oranised -have only been for one appointment to get my referral for X-Rays but I hear that once moulds are taken it can take up to 3 months before the linguals arrive and the appointment to get them put in made. I have waited 27 years to get this far... you would think that 3 months is nothing but I can hardly wait! I have finally got this far I want to jump in before I chicken out!

ACH

P.S. i am grateful for this forum as it has really encouraged me to take this plunge I have been terrified of my whole life.

itsjustme

#2 Post by itsjustme »

Hi there, I am at a similar place with my braces as you. I just went in for the molds and it will take 6-8 weeks for my linguals to come in, and then added time for the holidays. Doesn't sound like long, but I do wish it was faster!

lionfish

#3 Post by lionfish »

There was a four week lead time for mine. I had to wait a little longer to have them fitted because Christmas and New Year holidays got in the way.

ach

#4 Post by ach »

Lionfish,

I read you are in Australia? I am in Sydney - where are you? If in Sydney I would be interested in where you went and how happy you are with the service you recieved. I would be keen to hear from any other Sydney people who might be out there also... Thanks.

ACH

lionfish

#5 Post by lionfish »

ach wrote:Lionfish,

I read you are in Australia? I am in Sydney - where are you? If in Sydney I would be interested in where you went and how happy you are with the service you recieved. I would be keen to hear from any other Sydney people who might be out there also... Thanks.

ACH
I've PMd you.

BlahBlah

#6 Post by BlahBlah »

Aye im in Sydney too...
I waited for about 4 weeks for mine too...
I'm at Dr Leigh Jones at chatswood.. he is quite good.. kind people...
Where did u go??