ortho in MARYLAND/DC?

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

eizzil27

ortho in MARYLAND/DC?

#1 Post by eizzil27 »

hey hey! im a newbie to this whole lingual braces advance, but it seems like the exact thing i have been waiting for. i have been reading a ton of information on this forum, and cannot help but notice how helpful everyone is :D
anywho...i was hoping visit an orthodontist to discuss possible options to get my teeth on the right track. I live in maryland (around silver spring) and was just wondering if anyone could suggest a reliable orthodontist either in MD or DC that has some knowledge on lingual braces.
THANK YOU!!
:D

amber

#2 Post by amber »

No direct knowledge, but this may help you do some background checks on people who are trained in ibraces in your area:
http://www.lingualcare.com/patient/doctors.php?state=MD
Welcome and good luck!

bracesscared

Re: ortho in MARYLAND/DC?

#3 Post by bracesscared »

eizzil27 wrote:hey hey! im a newbie to this whole lingual braces advance, but it seems like the exact thing i have been waiting for. i have been reading a ton of information on this forum, and cannot help but notice how helpful everyone is :D
anywho...i was hoping visit an orthodontist to discuss possible options to get my teeth on the right track. I live in maryland (around silver spring) and was just wondering if anyone could suggest a reliable orthodontist either in MD or DC that has some knowledge on lingual braces.
THANK YOU!!
:D
Hey I am from MD too and I would also like to get lingual bracse. I have pretty much got consults withsome of them but I am unable to make any decisions. Which ortho did u choose for ur lingual braces? Please let me know.

finnball

#4 Post by finnball »

This is a bit of a hike from MD (in South Riding VA) but Dr. Neal Kravitz is excellent and does linguals as well as traditional orthodontics.

http://www.kravitzorthodontics.com/

He really cares and is extremely responsive. His email goes to his SPAM SPAM SPAM and if you email him he'll usually call you back within an hour!

bmueller

Re: ortho in MARYLAND/DC?

#5 Post by bmueller »

I highly Recommend Dr. Shadi Saba in sterling Va. She is awesome, offers so many options including ibraces with jaw surgery and has very competitive pricing. Great chairside manner too.