LINGUALS IN SYDNEY

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Septimus

LINGUALS IN SYDNEY

#1 Post by Septimus »

Hi.

I'm in sydney and i'm thinking of getting lingual braces on top and ceramic on bottom.

Lionfish, i am fairly certain my situation would be similar to yours.

to you or anyone else who could help me.....

the only 2 orthodontists who seem to offer linguals are Leigh Jones at chatswood and some other fellow at mona vale. first of all, do you know of any others?

second, do any of you go to leigh jones or the mona vale guy, and if so, what are your experiences with them?

third, how much did it cost ?

please feel free to PM me if you do not wish to reveal this information publicly.

any info you could provide would be unbelievably helpful.

thanks.

Septimus

#2 Post by Septimus »

oh by the way, mona vale people told me roughly $11,000

leigh jones people wouldnt answer to my pressuring them over the phone because they thought i was poor after asking where i lived. but $10,000 seemed to be what she was suggesting.

is this accurate do any of you know ?

lionfish

#3 Post by lionfish »

Septimus wrote:oh by the way, mona vale people told me roughly $11,000

leigh jones people wouldnt answer to my pressuring them over the phone because they thought i was poor after asking where i lived. but $10,000 seemed to be what she was suggesting.

is this accurate do any of you know ?
I've PMd you.

Anyone who judges you to be poor according to where you live should be given short shrift.

BlahBlah

#4 Post by BlahBlah »

So has anyone tried leigh jones?? and where else will be great to go to in sydney?????

ach

#5 Post by ach »

Where abouts do you live? You can find a complete list of who does linguals in Sydney on the linguals website. From memory there are about 8 around. I am just about to try one in Baulkham Hills but if not happy will go to Chatswood.