Not depressed anymore with my orthodontic treatment

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

pucca26

#31 Post by pucca26 »

lionfish that sounds delicious, I’m getting used to eat more variety of food everyday. But what a really miss is pizza. I’ll try to eat it the day before my appointment in case some brackets takes off, it will be repaired the following day :dance:
Upper Lingual Braces - On, April 7th, 2006 - Off, August 23rd, 2007
Lower Inspire Ice Braces - On, June 9th, 2006 - Off, January 3rd, 2008

lionfish

#32 Post by lionfish »

Pucca26, I mentioned on your braces story thread that I ate pizza 3 days after I got braces. It was a bit of a battle then but I think I'd fare much better now.

I'd give it a go seeing as you're coping with most other food. If you're worried about the crusts, cut them off. Also, cut the pizza into small pieces, it's easier to chew like that.

lionfish

#33 Post by lionfish »

Correction: I posted the pizza story on the thread about what you are most looking forward to when the braces come off (General Board).

pucca26

#34 Post by pucca26 »

Finally I could eat pizza!!! I didn’t eat the hardest part so I think I still can’t do it out home, but I fell too much better now because braces are affecting almost nothing my life stile. I’m sooooooooooooo happy. :dance: I can't believe I've had been wearing these braces for 24 days, time really flies.
I wish I could change the subject in this topic :banana:
Upper Lingual Braces - On, April 7th, 2006 - Off, August 23rd, 2007
Lower Inspire Ice Braces - On, June 9th, 2006 - Off, January 3rd, 2008

lionfish

#35 Post by lionfish »

Way to go, pucca26. There's no stopping you now.

Why don't you create a new thread and we can pick up the conversation there?