iBraces-certified orthodontist in Calgary, Alberta, Canada?

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Maclock

iBraces-certified orthodontist in Calgary, Alberta, Canada?

#1 Post by Maclock »

Hello, all! I just had iBraces lingual appliances installed a month ago in Chicago, but I may need to move to Calgary for work. The thing is, a search of the iBraces website only lists two orthodontists in all of Alberta as being iBraces associated doctors, and both are hours by car from Calgary. Does anyone reading this message happen to know of any orthodontists that handle lingual cases in Calgary? Any that handle iBraces?

I have tried a couple of Google searches, and could find nothing.

Maclock

O.K., I'm here now...

#2 Post by Maclock »

...and the iBraces website, Lingualcare.com, still does not list any iBraces certified doctors in the Calgary-area. I hate the idea of travelling hours by road or by air to have my treatment completed. Does anyone reading this post know of ANY orthodontists in the Calgary-area who work with lingual braces?

Thank you very much for your replies!

redeemed1988

#3 Post by redeemed1988 »

Where you successful in finding a dentist in Calgary? I would like to know where one is located.

FYI - Lethbridge is only at about 2-2.5 hours from Calgary.

Maclock

Dr. Walinder ("Wally") Dhol...

#4 Post by Maclock »

...handles lingual cases, but he doesn't use iBraces. His appliances of choice are made by STB and another manufacturer whose name escapes me at present (a self-ligating system, if I recall correcly.)

His practice, Clear Orthodontic Solutions, is located downtown, in Bankers Hall, on the third floor just off the food court. The website for same is http://www.clearorthodonticsolutions.com/. You may also call the clinic at (403) 253-2702. He seems to be a very honest and capable orthodontist.

redeemed1988

#5 Post by redeemed1988 »

Thanks for the info!

Dkelly

iBraces certified in Calgary

#6 Post by Dkelly »

There is a new iBraces certified doctor in the Calgary area. Go to the iBraces website and search for Calgary. He is recently certified.