Looking for an iBraces Ortho in San Diego

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cenerentola

Looking for an iBraces Ortho in San Diego

#1 Post by cenerentola »

So I've been lurking on this board for about 6 months now as I have been embarking on a long and difficult search for an orthodontist in San Diego qualified in doing iBraces.

I hate to ask such a specific question since I know so few of you are probably from out here, but it's really important that I find someone very qualified and comfortable in doing lingual braces. I've done a lot of Yelp and other searches on orthos listed on the iBraces site, but none of the reviews refer to lingual braces in particular. And most of the reviews are by parents for their kids, so I feel like that is also a very different situation, too.

Anyway, if you know of someone who is very qualified with lingual braces in San Diego, I'd really appreciate any recommendations. This really has me stressed out, and I think I'd feel a lot better once I find someone I can trust.

As an aside, I am getting these braces in preparation for orthognathic surgery, so if you know of an ortho who also is good in preparing people for orthognathic surgery, that'd be awesome, too. Thanks for the help in advance!

Gilda

Re: Looking for an iBraces Ortho in San Diego

#2 Post by Gilda »

I had IBraces put on in San Diego. I don't have a recommendation as my lingual braces experience was a nightmare. Actually I don't even recommend lBraces, but that could be because my orthodontist was inexperienced and didn't tell me until after the mess he did on my teeth.