One week until Eve's debanding! PICS

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ingyandbert

#16 Post by ingyandbert »

Wow! Your teeth look great. After all that time, you certainly deserve to be excited. Can you post a before photo?

Chris

#17 Post by Chris »

Give me an "N"
Give me a "A"
Give me a "K"
Give me an "E"
Give me a "D"

Whats that spell? N A K E D !!!!!

ImageImageImage
Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007

ThisIsMary

#18 Post by ThisIsMary »

Can't wait to see you teeth. Just think, this time tomorrow you will be brace free
[/url]

Ceramics on top
Metals on bottom
18 - 24 month duration
Removed September 27, 2006
Hawley top and bottom

Evelyn

#19 Post by Evelyn »

Thank you so much everybody!!!! I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, I've been in Indiana looking at colleges and I only just got back an hour ago- of course this is the first place I go when I get back :D . It's just now dawning on me that....holy crap this is my last night in braces!

Wow, it's surreal, honestly surreal that in 24 hours I won't have braces anymore. Me, Eve, without braces? I'll be naked-it's going to be so wierd. I have to say, I will miss them a little bit. I have a sort of love hate relationship going on with them, but overall they really have made me a much stronger person because of the obstacles that I've had to overcome with them. I definately won't miss having them on, but they are kind of like an old friend and I think I'll ask if I can keep them-not on of course, but in a little ziplock baggie that I can store and whip out whever I hit an obstacle that I think I won't be able to overcome.

I'm so excited, I really am. I can't wait to see myself without braces, I can't even begin to imagine what I'm going to look like.

Thanks so much again for all your support-you've all been there through thick and thin and I really do appreciate it, I really do.

I'll post pics tomorrow-it's 10:30 eastern time lol

Signing out from my last post with braces, Much love, Eve
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!

invisagirl

#20 Post by invisagirl »

Less than one day left!!! Congrats and enjoy!!!! You've definetly earned this sweet victory 8)

2.6 years (30 months) with Invisalign plus 19 months 2 weeks with metal braces to achieve the perfect smile.

jenfire

#21 Post by jenfire »

Wow, your teeth are gorgeous! I wish mine were so white.

doglover1395

#22 Post by doglover1395 »

Ev,
Congrats in advance! I've been somewhat following your braces saga, and am amazed at what you've put up with... you must be ecstatic for tommorow! I can't wait to see your smile. I will definately be thinking of you at 10:30 tommorow. :wink:
Braced: 3/4/05
Debraced: 5/21/07
Sentence: 26 months

alexa

#23 Post by alexa »

Wow..only 6 hours away! :D

I've been reading your posts since I came here right before I got my braces on. It's always been a pleasure, and I'm really happy for you. Can't wait to see the pictures!

8)
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

Sheree

#24 Post by Sheree »

Where are the pictures? I'm anxious to see them!