Got the braces on finally....???'s ***PICS now***

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jbjalways

thanks.

#16 Post by jbjalways »

mackenzie wrote:You have really nice shaped teeth, I bet they will look amazing when they're done!
Thank you. I hope it turns out that way. I think I will need some veneers one on each side of the two front teeth, but we'll see. They said they can't really tell till they straighten out.

I will do whitening as soon as these are off.

7/7/06 Damon 3's on top, Damon 2's on bottom
03/18/08 Naked

jbjalways

#17 Post by jbjalways »

KK wrote:Looking good Frances! :thumbsup:

For pics to show up they have to have the Image closing code at the end. I don't use photobucket, but with imageshack it gives two codes for posting to forums ... one is for larger pics, and is the thumbnail code and the other is the direct link for pics of 500 px or less. The direct link code shows the pic in your post.

Here's your second pic
... and all I did was add the Image

Image Image

For your ticker. If you go to the 'How Do I Do It ... ' forum
viewforum.php?f=20
You'll find that Lynn has written about how to include a ticker in your signature. If you follow her instructions, you should find it straight forward.
viewtopic.php?t=11743

Good luck! :banana:
Thanks for posting those for me. I fixed the ticker thing too.

7/7/06 Damon 3's on top, Damon 2's on bottom
03/18/08 Naked

Skinny

#18 Post by Skinny »

Hang in there it will get better after the 1st week. I wanted mine off after the 1st hr of having them. Your teeth will strighten out and youll look great! So dont worry it will all be worth it in the end. Use lots of wax. Take care!
Im 30 Female
TMD, Crowding, Overbite
Clear on top Medal on bottom
Beauitful smile wishes to Everyone!
Skinny