Off...OFf...OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

adollface

Off...OFf...OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Post by adollface »

I am free!!!!!!! As of 10:15 this morning they are gone and my teeth are naked. It feels so very good! I don't have pics though. Even if I did you wouldn't be able to tell that big a difference between the before and after. As most of my problem was a couple of rotated teeth and some minor crowding and a very slight overbit. I have to say thanks to everyone for being so supportive during my almost 19month journey. You have all been great! Now I'm going to go eat a big hard crusted bread sandwich and dig into the bag of candy the ortho's office gave me!!!

Amy
Damon 2's top and bottom
braced 12/16/04
OFF 7/11/06

JeepGirl

#2 Post by JeepGirl »

Enjoy being NAKED! You've earned it! :-88

:-)o :-V :jump: :rawk: :-** :dance: :-* :banana: :-V :-)o

Chris

#3 Post by Chris »

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s, A M Y !!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007

Evelyn

#4 Post by Evelyn »

WOOHOOO!!!!! Congrats Amy, that's great news! You must be over the moon right now-enjoy it, you really deserve it :wink:

Eve
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!

Flora2006

#5 Post by Flora2006 »

Oh congratulation!!! That is amazing news! :-)o

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

Lisa65

#6 Post by Lisa65 »

Great news!!!! :D

gamine

#7 Post by gamine »

Congratulations!!
Christine
Metal Mouth since 06/10/04

nvcarissa

#8 Post by nvcarissa »

Congratulations on getting "naked!!"

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.

adollface

#9 Post by adollface »

Thanks guys! I really enjoyed my sandwich yesterday. And my husband had one of those gourmet caramel apples for me (Dark chocolate, caramel and almonds). It was incredible. I can't wait for my family to see me this weekend. Thanks again!

Amy