Fetish Alert - For All Female Members

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bbsadmin

Fetish Alert - For All Female Members

#1 Post by bbsadmin »

I want to alert all female members of this message board.

Once again, someone has been PMing female members and asking for photos and information.

Fetish activity is not allowed on this board -- there is a "zero tolerance" rule regarding that.

If someone you barely know contacts you via PM or email or any other means and starts asking you for additional photos or information, you need to tell me about it so that member can be banned.

In addition, DO NOT reply to the member who is asking you for photos and information. DO NOT have any contact with them.

Thank you.
Last edited by bbsadmin on Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

Granola

#2 Post by Granola »

Lynn, thank you for being so on top of this!

I'm sure it is very helpful to new members especially to know about this.
Uppers placed 2/8/06--Inspire ICE ceramics
Lower (stainless) placed 2/23/06
Treatment time: 17 months (estimated was 12-18 months)
Debonded: July 11th, 2007
Next appointment: June 2008 for retainer & nightguard check

babymetalmouth

#3 Post by babymetalmouth »

Its a shame isnt it :cry: Soem sick people in the world, :evil:

Its awfull aswell becuase it could be anyone, I mean there are so many people who dont have pictures to proove who they are and then after that its like a needle in a hay stack, there could be hundreds of them, :evil:

Everyone should try and help though, like if you notice anything weird or suspictious, and people with your msn on your profile... I would get rid of that becuase anyone could add you.. Im not saying you have too, just it would be a good idea.

Sam :lol:
Sorry for typos, I BLAME MSN!

Chris

#4 Post by Chris »

I don't mind sending him a photo of myself.

Sorry Lynn, I know you were serious, just the "prankster" coming out in me. :lol:
Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007

KriegeR

#5 Post by KriegeR »

ROFLMAO! Nice one Chris...

...though on a more serious note, I can't believe we have wierdos who get thrills out of stuff like this! :shock:

Henna_the_braceface

#6 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

thanks for looking out for us!

missing_tooth

#7 Post by missing_tooth »

obligatary, males are not immune from these creepy people.

- Missing Tooth -

elissasmilz

#8 Post by elissasmilz »

I don't know if others have noticed the same thing or not, but I have been amazed at the number of guys who have told me that they were totally "into" girls who wore braces.