braced with bite turbos for 24 hours

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Izzy

braced with bite turbos for 24 hours

#1 Post by Izzy »

I’ve had my braces and bite turbos for 24 hours now and so for so good.

Ortho

The ortho office was wonderful. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Questions were encouraged and answered. Two of the women who worked there had braces as adults and offered me advice and encouragement.

The Process.

The ortho and staff worked very well as a team, so everything went quick and smoothly. Each step was explained before it happened. The worse part for me was having my lips stretched for so long. Using lip balm before really helped.

The Braces (and bite turbos)

I have Damon 3s on my uppers and lowers. I’m a small woman with a small face and my teeth show when I smile. So I truly have a “tin grinâ€

Pirate Wench

#2 Post by Pirate Wench »

:-#) Welcome to the Tin Grin Gang :-#)

Nice to hear that your appointment went so well. It sounds like you have a good ortho so far. It is nice to be able to ask questions and not have to worry about the ortho getting upset. I know there are a few people on the board that aren't that lucky. :cry:

Hope your journey continues to go really well.