Half Way there (i hope)*pics inc*

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Dark_angel

Half Way there (i hope)*pics inc*

#1 Post by Dark_angel »

Well im about half way through treatment and i thought i'd post some pics.

As you can see there is a clear yellow spot im quite worried about, my ortho hasnt said anything about it and ive got a dentist appointment in a few weeks im just hoping its nothing serious. You can also see my extraction gaps on the top arch are closing nicely.

This is a front view which shows how terrbily off my midline is, as well as my stained ligs. My overjet still looks quite large.
Last edited by Dark_angel on Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sheree

#2 Post by Sheree »

I think your teeth look great. You really have a nice smile.

katmc_tx

#3 Post by katmc_tx »

Hey dark_angel your teeth look great and you have a great smile. I'm almost to the halfway point myself(thats if my progress sticks with the 24 months my ortho set). Let us know how it works out with that dark spot at your dentists office. Good Luck and congrads :-)o
Got my braces off 9/20/07 after 19 months and 3 weeks. WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!