Spacers!?!?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

momofbrock

#31 Post by momofbrock »

Wow, what a feeling when I got up this morning. Pain meds definately wore off while I was sleeping. :roll:
Pain and stale blood. My mouth is disgusting today. And I must admit.... yesterday I was okay with them but today I'm about to rip each spacer out myself. I can feel them pushin my teeth around including the tooth next to my new empty bloody gap.... which is pushing the tooth into my bloody empty gap. And it hurts.
And I hate it. :oops:

Braces in 6 days. I'm going to go take some Tylenol.

momofbrock

#32 Post by momofbrock »

Well I called the ortho yesterday and she said as long as only one spacer fell out it's not a biggy.... said that could mean there was already enough room between those two teeth cuz they should never just FALL out. The others are in there so snug I don't think I could pluck them out if I tried..... and believe me that's all I've thought about for the past 2 days.
OWY!

I have to say they hurt even worse today than they did yesterday but I'll live. That's what Ibuprofen is for!
:D