Checking in and exciting NEWS

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

MrsDantel

Checking in and exciting NEWS

#1 Post by MrsDantel »

Well here I am Checking in! LOL

I have my next ortho appt next week.. cant wait to get these things off LOL He told me Id have them off in JUNE .. ugh... I have had them for over a year now.. but I shouldnt complain.. Im loving my results so far.

SO ... I have a surpize to tell you all! Some of you may remember that I just got married in May 06 just recently ...

Im Pregnant!

This was definetly planned I am SOOO happy! and it happened on the first try! I really wasnt expecting it to happen this quick!

Im 5 weeks and have my 1st appt on AUG 1 to see the dr!

So now im Pregnant With Braces HAHA
27 and Braced!!
Upper Ceramics - March 24, 2005
Lower Metals - May 10, 2005
One day, My teeth will be beautiful!

BlueeyedManda

#2 Post by BlueeyedManda »

Oh my gosh!!!! Congratulations!!!! That is great news.

I am getting married in May 07, and we can't wait to start our family. I am so excited for you!!!

MrsDantel

#3 Post by MrsDantel »

Thank YOU so much! I am THRILLED!

How exciting! Your getting married! May is defiently a great time to get married!
Maybe you will find out your pregnant in July too after the wedding.. or maybe even sooner if you start right away!!!
Good Luck to you!
27 and Braced!!

Katiari

#4 Post by Katiari »

Congratulations on being pregnant! Are you going to find out if its a boy or a girl before birth?

MrsDantel

#5 Post by MrsDantel »

Yes, theres no way I could NOT find out lol unless the little one decides he/she doesn't want us to know.

My husband and I have had names picked out for a couple years so either way we are set.

Im thinking Id like to have a boy 1st. but then again.. I change my mind daily.. but right now at this moment I'm thinking boy
27 and Braced!!

Lisa65

#6 Post by Lisa65 »

Great news. I hope all goes well with the pregnancy :D

Jillianleab

#7 Post by Jillianleab »

Congrats on beginning your family! :-)o

I hope all goes well with your pregnancy, and hopefully you will get a "naked" date soon too!
~jlb~

Braced 5/19/06 - Full Metal Mouth!
Went topless 07/27/07!
Totally NAKED 08/30/07!

See my braces story with lots of pics here:
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 2806#92806

Lyn

#8 Post by Lyn »

Im thinking Id like to have a boy 1st. but then again.. I change my mind daily.. but right now at this moment I'm thinking boy
Congratulations!!!! :rose: I have two (2) boys .... 13 & 10! They are the best thing that has ever happened to my life! You will definitely love
being a mother - it is quite an honor - the hardest job I've ever had.
Enjoy them when they are young - the early years are tough and exhausting, but in a blink of the eye +\+ they are all grown up
and barely need your help. :P
I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly - keep us posted!! :D

:flowerbloom:
~Lyn
16 months in BRACES!
Ceramic Braces on top 7/3/05
Metal Braces on bottom 10/25/05
OFF 11/8/06 - Now in Essix Retainers 24/7

mamabracito

#9 Post by mamabracito »

Congrats! That's great news. Please keep us updated on how things go.

Rebecca

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

July 18, 2006 Speed Braces on both Top and Bottoms!
July 30, 2007 BSSO, Le Fort 1, SARPE, and something else Surgery lol!

ingyandbert

#10 Post by ingyandbert »

That's great news, congratulations! One of my friends got pregnant with her first child on the first try, too. Good thing because they were never able to have another. It sounds like you are really enjoying your pregnancy.

sjsarre

#11 Post by sjsarre »

Congratulations on your good news... Maybe you can have twins. Boy and a Girl! That would be wonderful!!! :D

Will your brace be off in time for the birth?

momof2grlz

#12 Post by momof2grlz »

Oh what wonderful news! You and your new hubby will have a beautiful baby! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Chris
Top Ceramics: 10/11/04; Bottom Ceramics: 02/16/05 DEBANDED: 05/03/07

Pirate Wench

#13 Post by Pirate Wench »

:-)o CONGRATS :-)o

Wonderful news......I have 1 son as well. My hubby and I couldn't love being parents any more than this. It is wonderful....as well as frusterating....being a parent. Just remember they don't come with a manual. Follow your instincts and don't let everyone else tell you what to do or how to raise your child! :thumbsup:

nvcarissa

#14 Post by nvcarissa »

Congratulations to you and your husband!! The day my daughter was born was the best day of my life. I cannot imagine my life without her. I loved everything about being pregnant and being a mom. Really!

:-)o :jump:

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.

simshell

#15 Post by simshell »

I'm braced and due to give birth Aug 26th. I have to say the one thing I absolutely hate about having braces and being pregnant is when they make me lie back in that chair which is such torture when you are as far along as I am. Basically, I can't breath and I get all sweaty and it just sucks. But I make it a point to remind them that the baby is laying on my breathing apparatus and they better prop me up unless they want me to pass out. I am getting my braces removed in 3 weeks and that is one of the main things I do not look forward too--lying flat on my back in a chair and being 38 weeks along. Ugh.

Oh the joys of pregnancy. Congratulations and I hope everything goes well for you!