Tomorrow is B-day!!!!!!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Cor1

Tomorrow is B-day!!!!!!!!!

#1 Post by Cor1 »

Well my day has finally arrived, tommorrow at this time I will be on my way to a whole new experience in my life!!! I only hope it goes as smoothly as everything else has so far......................

Just lookin to get any last little bits of info. on the first day with braces???

Cor1

dev

#2 Post by dev »

A poem, for you.

Floss every day,
brush every meal.
Use a fluoride rinse,
for white stains suck.

Smiley77

#3 Post by Smiley77 »

Good Luck!

Let us know how you go! :)
7 extractions 19 July 2006

8 spacers put in 7th August

I can't wait for that perfect smile

Bridget

#4 Post by Bridget »

Good luck to you!!!!!

It is all worth the efforts!!!!

Take care!

Bridget

Upper and lower ceramics
9 months to go......less if I am REALLY lucky

Cor1

I luv this site!!!

#5 Post by Cor1 »

As I have said before, this site is great source of encouragement and information.................THANK YOU ALL FOR GIVIN ME SOME WORDS OF ADVICE AND ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cor1

Gennel

#6 Post by Gennel »

Cor1, tomorrow will go great. Use that lip balm,take 2 Tylenol 30-45 minutes before being braced(just in case) I mean just in case...really
I had no pain at all,just felt like I was wearing my belt tighter than usual :)

Take pictures and post tomorrow if you can!

Gennel