Back at last with new pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Marzipan

Back at last with new pics

#1 Post by Marzipan »

Wow, it's been awhile. Six months with no change in wire, just changes in rubber bands. The point was to close up side gaps on the right. And finally my ortho figured they had moved sufficiently and she put brackets on my front upper 2 teeth AT LAST. This is so much better than the metal bar that was there. The brackets are less bulky. Lots more pics in My Braces Stories section, but here is my original picture of the humongous side gap, and then what the teeth look like now.

There are still plenty more gaps in my mouth, but we're moving on to Stage II. Yay! I have to say, this adjustment - new and slightly thicker archwires in top and bottom - has felt sore for about 40 hours but it's getting lots better. Not bad at all. It's really very manageable. Anyone who is worried about pain and things... just don't. I have a low pain threshold, and frankly it's not bad at all when you get used to it.

Next time I might have the nerve for colorful ligs.

Joanna20

#2 Post by Joanna20 »

Hey! Ur teeth have done great progress! Keep us updated!

Joe

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

Pirate Wench

#3 Post by Pirate Wench »

Lookin' Good.......great progress!

Jesslzz

#4 Post by Jesslzz »

Wow! Great progress Marzipan. Keep posting pics, they look great!

Full metalmouth!