Progress pic(s)SRY took so long!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SamanthaClavier

Progress pic(s)SRY took so long!

#1 Post by SamanthaClavier »

Enjoy looking at my jacked up grill!

I got my expander 3/8/06

on 6/12/06 i got my top braces only :( but its ok.

3/11/2006
3/14/2006
5/12/2006
6/11/2006 before braces/expander only
6/15/2006 after braces
7/15/2006

Ill just keep this page updated from month to month.I couldnt find a picture for april,but i am sure i have one around somewhere.My two front teeth, well really all of them had "huge" gaps b/c of the expander.I didnt think to take before picture so i "TRIED" to find some.So far i love how things are coming along.I still cant bite down on my right side,b/c a tooth on the left is stopping me.Dont get me wrong i can eat food but it does bother me and them i end up grinding on that one side!

i tried to load them smaller but photobucket isnt acting right.

SamanthaClavier

#2 Post by SamanthaClavier »

i was suppsed to get spacers my last appt?Myabe he forgot or maybe my top isnt lined up the way he would like?He asks me to close my mouth and bite down then he looks?!?!? i know on the left side of my mouth the very back tooth on top molar?wisdom? isnt lined up with the tooth next to it yet? but the right side is. here is a pic that kinda shows what i am talking about.its hiding.i couldnt find my paint program to point it out but its there barely.
look at the very last tooth on the left,its not lined up with the second from the back that has the expander attached to it.the rigth is though? maybe thats what he is waiting on?he tends to look at that side.when he tells me to bite down and smile then looks at the other.also the forth tooth on the right (count from the first tooth isnt conected to the braces wire?)my appt when i got the braces on he was putting the wire on and when he seen that tooth he gronded.i do remember him pushing like CRAP on that tooth to get the metal thingy on it.i think he pused down to far...i wonder what he is going to do about it.the reason i say that because the other tooth isnt pushed so far up,the bracket thingy is to close to my gum???????i donno maybe this time he will put spacers on,i really am not looking forward to getting bottom braces.i have a hard time flossing as it is :(:(:(Image

Joanna20

#3 Post by Joanna20 »

Great progress!
Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February