BRACES OFF THE 22ND!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

BraceFace12

#16 Post by BraceFace12 »

Well, I can't believe it but today is my two year anniversary! I still remember the day I got them on. I will do my best to post pictures as quickly as possible. It has definitely been worth the wait. I'm extremely satisfied with how they look now and can't wait to see how they look after the braces are off. Oh yah, and happyhippo I will be thinking of you as you get them on. I know it seems like it will take forever, but time does fly. Thanks so much to everyone!
Top Braces-8-12-04
Oral Surgery-6-3-05
Bottom Braces-11-15-05
Braces Off-8-22-06!

No smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles through the tears.

LoobyLou

#17 Post by LoobyLou »

Wow congratulations - they look great. Can't wait to see the without the braces!!!

Enjoy your last week and a half in braces!!!

LoobyLou x
Braced: 22nd April 2005
Type of brace: Damon 3 uppers and lowers
Estimated brace time: 18 months - now extended to approx 22 months

*Latest - now I have no idea how long it will be!*