3 months progress pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

wazza

3 months progress pics

#1 Post by wazza »

My teeth were really bad to start with...It isnt really there yet, but for around 3 months, i think it is getting there....I think I see some progress....What do you guys think?

APRIL 22

AUGUST 16
Image[/url]

Zondrae

#2 Post by Zondrae »

That looks like amazing progress for three months! Very good.

wazza

#3 Post by wazza »

Oh thanks guys, thats so nice of you guys!!
Hang in there if your new to braces...it won't be long till you see movement....I just wonder how long it will take for my gaps to close up....how long did your gaps take (if you had any) to close up??

Smiley77

#4 Post by Smiley77 »

WOW! That is pretty amazing progress for only three months. You must be so pleased with it.
7 extractions 19 July 2006

8 spacers put in 7th August

I can't wait for that perfect smile

Dark_angel

#5 Post by Dark_angel »

wazza wrote:I just wonder how long it will take for my gaps to close up....how long did your gaps take (if you had any) to close up??
I had 4 teeth out last september and i still have them so probably around 15 months, but it depends what your ortho needs to do. My ortho hasnt really been working on my gaps but fixing my bite.

Good luck and nice progress.

joney

#6 Post by joney »

Wazza your teeth look great. You must be really pleased. :D

Joney

braced4asmile

#7 Post by braced4asmile »

WOW -- ZA!!!! Yep, you've made great progress in a short time! Congrats! :lol:

Anxious to be debanded 4/23/08!

toothfairy

#8 Post by toothfairy »

The progress looks amazing! Now I can't wait to see my 3 mont progress picture. :)

9/11/06: 1st adjustment
10/13/06: Extraction of the molar
10/16/06: 2nd adjustment
Expected treatment time: ~24 months