Hurrah for KK!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

wiredkitty

Go the Kiwis!

#61 Post by wiredkitty »

Well us kiwis are pretty awesome! Thanks Karen, you were the first to send me a message and your advice about the salt water rinses are invaluable. I didn't take in everything the ortho told me (I was still in shock at the time) so although they mentioned the salt water, I'd forgotten so thanks!

I just wonder where do you get the time and the energy to give everyone such personal attention!

YOU ARE FABULOUS (of course you are - because you're a kiwi ! )

The only think I can fault you on is that you left NZ for Australia (of all places! what a traitor - just kidding :lol: )

tardissauce

#62 Post by tardissauce »

Yes, thanks for making me feel welcome Kiwi! You Rock... :-88

wazza

#63 Post by wazza »

I think KK rocks!!!
Two thumbs up!!

littleshaddies

#64 Post by littleshaddies »

I think Karen was actualy working in counseling before, she knows how to talk to people and always takes the time too.

Yes, I am defiantely gratefull we have her :)

Karen, think here, business oportunity, printing and selling T-shirts with your name and :banana: to your fans... :idea:
***can't wait to bite into an aple***
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Aine

#65 Post by Aine »

I just got back from vacation and saw this topic. I agree with everything that has been said. kk is the best!!!

*Denise*

#66 Post by *Denise* »

Image Good looking out! :thumbsup:

flowertowngal

Count me in!

#67 Post by flowertowngal »

I agree 100% with every word of thanks - thank you for your endless support of everyone on this board - it has meant a lot to me personally to read your words of encouragement!

WoolieBagLady

#68 Post by WoolieBagLady »

Must join in on this praise to Karen. She is always so helpful and supportive!! Thanks Karen!

Ang

CLAmom

#69 Post by CLAmom »

Cheers to the prolific poster of positive praise. I love alliteration.

Ceramic upper & lower 2/22/06--3M Clarity

"Ever notice how instant gratification takes too long?"

Delag

#70 Post by Delag »

Add me to the fan club! I am still new here and am still weighing my options, but I have to say that I have gotten more practical information from you Karen that I have from any of the medical professionals I have seen to date.

florencegal

#71 Post by florencegal »

I haven't even got my braces or even had my second initial consultation yet and already I'm thinking how KK will be one of the very first people I'll be dying to let know when I get to the finishing line of my treatment! She's one of the world's very special people and leaves me totally in awe of her patience and ability to always find something positive to say or words of encouragement.

And everyone else who posts on these forums should step up and take a collective bow too - I've never known such an amazingly supportive group of people and I can't wait to get braced and officially join your wonderful tribe! I reckon even if I had perfect teeth I'd want to get braced just to be part of the gang....

Big hugs to all :tingrin:

babykitten75

#72 Post by babykitten75 »

:D Definitely!!!
I totally agree!
I think she was the first person to reply to my post when I had questions about my braces, teeth hurting, elastics, my crossbite, etc. :-}
She put me at ease since I was freaking out a bit and I am so glad to be part of Archwired because I know she is always there for support, encouragement and help. :jump:
Thanks KK - You Rock!!!
:dance: She is entitled to do a victory Queen of Archwired dance!!! :-**

3 teeth extracted: Thursday, July 20, 2006
2 teeth extracted: Thursday, July 27, 2006
5 spacers put in: Tuesday, August 8, 2006
Spacers out, full braces in: Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Brace Treatment Time: 22 - 26 months.

stephy79

#73 Post by stephy79 »

I definately agree too! KK was one of the first to welcome me to the message board, and she has replied to every post I have made. She is awsome!!! Thank you KK!!! :dance:

Betty Bat

#74 Post by Betty Bat »

Lest we forget ---

In the words the industry that I worked in for over 25 years (telecommunications), kk is a content provider. Lynn (aka bbsadmin) is the service provider. Without Lynn, there wouldn't be a website! So, kudos to Lynn for enabling kk to support others.

yaz

#75 Post by yaz »

Karen does stand out on this board because she always answers so quickly and gives good advice and is so nice about it. So thank you! <3