Ortho came at me with a mini round saw!!!!! r/o

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Kittysopretty

Ortho came at me with a mini round saw!!!!! r/o

#1 Post by Kittysopretty »

My teeth are all straight now, my arch looks great but to correct my overbite my ortho took a mini round saw....crazy, I know....and sawed between my top teeth making hairline spaces so that he can move my teeth back.

OMG, it was awesome!!! I had this done yesterday and already the teeny spaces are gone and my teeth look even better, like pushed back a bit.

So cool!! :-*

OneTime

#2 Post by OneTime »

That what my doctor used. Its a dremel, he use it in between my lower incisors and you can hardly notice if he/she using it or not. Aftermath of it made my teeth felt arkward. But it made room for teeth to move and I'm satisfied so far.
A dremel is a wonderful tool.

In process...
4 spacer and upper braced 1/10
Spacer removed and fully braced 1/24
Final 05/15/08

~CanadianChick~

#3 Post by ~CanadianChick~ »

Yeah I had that as well done between a few places. He also dremelled some of my canine because when I bit down it was hitting the bottom one too hard so he shorted it a bit!
~Braces Added Valentines Day 2006~