2nd adjustment yesterday

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

stephy79

2nd adjustment yesterday

#1 Post by stephy79 »

Hey everyone! I haven't posted in a while. My husband came home from Iraq about a month ago and we have been very busy! I had my 2nd adjustment yesterday. I posted a new pic in "Our Braces Stories". It looks like my teeth are going down hill. Has this happened to anyone else?

sjsarre

#2 Post by sjsarre »

Hi.. stephy79

Yes my teeth especially my bottom row definately went more crooked.. They are just starting to straighten out again now and i've got my fourth adjustment in a week.

In alot of cases teeth have to move out of line in order to bring others into line..

My ortho did explain what he was planning to do by showing me the cast of my teeth and touching each one and advising how it was going to be moved.

When you go for your next adjustment just mention it to him / her, hopefully they will show you what their plan of action is!

:D

stephy79

#3 Post by stephy79 »

Thanks sjsarre! I will definately ask her about it at my next appointment.

Julie08

Stephy's husband home

#4 Post by Julie08 »

Off subject - but you'd mentioned your husband coming home from Iraq - thank him for his service - it is deeply appreciated -- and thank you both for your family's sacrifices.