deband date yahooooo

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

metalmouth moi

deband date yahooooo

#1 Post by metalmouth moi »

Just received the good news yesterday Sept 5 will be my deband date. Although I'm happy to get them off I honestly haven't minded wearing my braces. My ortho's staff is wonderful and it has been a very postiive experience. Can't wait to eat something really sticky and gooey though :D Thanks for such a great forum, and interesting topics
Moi
metal braces upper and lower May 12/05

kayla4644

#2 Post by kayla4644 »

ooo, thats wicked.
mine is sept. 25th!

so, post some pics after! :D
Always listen to your heart, cause even though it's on your left, it's always right.

LoobyLou

#3 Post by LoobyLou »

That's great MetalMouth Moi! Can't wait to see your naked teeth pics!

LoobyLou xx :-88 :-V :-)o :jokerlaugh: :banana: :-*
Braced: 22nd April 2005
Type of brace: Damon 3 uppers and lowers
Estimated brace time: 18 months - now extended to approx 22 months

*Latest - now I have no idea how long it will be!*