Braces Buddy for Aug.

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

wiredkitty

#31 Post by wiredkitty »

I wanna join this brace buddy club too please! I got my braces on August 10th and the first two weeks were awful but I'm getting used to it now. I have to have surgery after a year to move my lower jaw forward.

I'm a 32yr old kiwi and love this forum - its so nice to know I'm not alone.

hippyhippo - what surgery are you having? you mentioned it in one of your posts. I'm getting titanium plates in my lower jaw to move it forward to align lower teeth with upper teeth. Should happen in a years time. I thought your teeth were similar to mine and wondered if you were getting the same operation too.

32yr old Kiwi
Braces on 10 August 06
1st adjustment 21 Sept 06
2nd adjustment 6 Nov 06
Surgery in a year
Expected treatment time: 24 months

hathetran

#32 Post by hathetran »

haha..i hope you find your braces buddy!!