Braces coming off in one month!! yay!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

egoh510

Braces coming off in one month!! yay!

#1 Post by egoh510 »

it's been almost 2 years since i put the braces on -- and the best news i got today was == it's schedule to come off next month :) It's finally going to be over :)
I am in my 30s now and had the ceramic brackets for about 18 month now...anyhow... i'm just want to give all those ppl who have a Class III or Underbite + Openbite some hope that IT IS POSSIBLE to correct it without any jaw surgery (cuz that's exactly what I had-- and it's all corrected now) :)

SDFD TSchott

#2 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Congrats egoh510 you are soon to be de-braced!

SDFD TSchott

#3 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Hey KK don't worry the big day will come when your uppers willbite down in front of your lowers and then after that the biggest day will come and yet you will notice that your braces are off!

SDFD TSchott

alexa

#4 Post by alexa »

Congrats...I am so jealous! :wink:
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

CLAmom

#5 Post by CLAmom »

Congratulations, what wonderful news! I am also being treated without surgery and am happy to say that my upper front teeth are nearly in the overbite position after 6 months! Just need to turn a rotated lateral and I think I will be well on my way to biting down fully. It's an amazing feeling! Good luck to us all! :D

Ceramic upper & lower 2/22/06--3M Clarity

"Ever notice how instant gratification takes too long?"

hathetran

#6 Post by hathetran »

you're soo lucky..i cant wait to get mine off

lionfish

#7 Post by lionfish »

That's good to hear, egoh, especially because where you've come from is a similar place to where I'm coming from: underbite/open bite.