I'm being very brave - opinions - please be gentle (pics)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Joanna20

#16 Post by Joanna20 »

Hey! They are not that bad! I hope it all goes well for you!

Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

joney

#17 Post by joney »

samantha lou you made me blush. :oops: I honestly can't imagine anyone thinking my teeth had any redeeming qualities, although, touch wood, they are strong and healthy. My family laughed, I suppose they could never imagine me with a "hollywood smile". Not that they are being mean, they love me crooked teeth or not.

Kodius Champion, it's good to know that I have a tooth twin out there even if it is all the way to Canada. As Tolstoy said "all straight sets of teeth resemble one another; each crooked set of teeth are crooked in their own way" or was he talking about families? Just being silly here, nice to know that I am not unique in my crookedness. Glad that things are going well with you. Hope the bottoms start responding soon for you.

Bill, I am so happy for you. :D I'm sure I would be elated too if the chaos in my mouth were sorted out. Did you ever post pics? I had a look but couldn't find any.

Joanna, thanks for the good wishes

Regards
Joney

bill

#18 Post by bill »

No pictures....i could never share that smile with even close family members let alone the worlds on the internet.

My top teeth looked very similar to yours. Today I smile a LOT! I hope you have the same experience!
bill

Braces OFF: 4 October 2006....can't stop SMILING!

sjsarre

#19 Post by sjsarre »

Hi joney

I was exactly the same as you... Took the photo's and couldn't believe that I was actually posting them for people to see...

But you feel so much better once its done.. Like you I suffer from severe crowding and i've had four teeth extracted.

I can see from the shape of your teeth that you are going to have a smile to be proud of once you are finished...

:D