ALMOST FINISHED....I hope!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Samantha08

ALMOST FINISHED....I hope!!!!

#1 Post by Samantha08 »

So here is the situation.. let me set you up for it lol!

1. Im at 14 months, and my treatment time is 15-18 months

2. BUT!! I also skipped the loop wire which is what you have elastics with, so I never had elastics. So that would take off at least 2 months, because thats how long it is in between my treatment times (and I was supposed to have it originally.)

3. My next adjustment is in -3- days.. and Im being "fitted" for my bonded retainer..whatever that means lol! Maybe they are taking molds.. maybe they are putting it on.. who knows?

Anyways!!! So its obvious Im really excited but I dont want to get my hopes up so soon... but I just cant help it haha!!
Last edited by Samantha08 on Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Estimated Time: 15-18 months

Cissa

#2 Post by Cissa »

Coincidentally, I get mine off in 5 days. Maybe it will be a great day for both of us! :D

Joanna20

#3 Post by Joanna20 »

Hey girl! Congrats. I have been fitted a bonded retainer after I had braces as a teenager, they're fine! U won't even notice u have them after a while!
Good with everything,
Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

Chris

#4 Post by Chris »

Coincidentally, I get mine off in 5 days. Maybe it will be a great day for both of us! :D
4 years and 10 months??? Wow. My hats off to you, Cissa!!!
Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007