most popular color

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tamsteve

most popular color

#1 Post by tamsteve »

Hello everyone!! I am getting my bottom braces thursday and probually an adjustment on my top. I was wondering for the age groups of late 30's early 40's, what is the most common colors to get? I am 39 and right now my top have silver, being that i didn't really want it noticed to much but, now i want something different but, not to LOUD. So, i'm just curious as to what colors our mostly wore for this age group... :lol:

Cor1

I'm 36 and I have...............

#2 Post by Cor1 »

Hi there, my lig colors are Dark Blue (to match my truck!!)

Cor1

Lisa65

#3 Post by Lisa65 »

Well I have hot pink and purple lol

but if you wanted something a little less obvious you could go for black or dark blue?

CLAmom

#4 Post by CLAmom »

I've had dark blue (very nice), lavendar (very pretty and less noticable), and red (made my teeth look icky). Personally, I like silver the best as it makes my teeth look shiny.

Ceramic upper & lower 2/22/06--3M Clarity

"Ever notice how instant gratification takes too long?"

lemonlyme

#5 Post by lemonlyme »

i like light pink :D

katmc_tx

#6 Post by katmc_tx »

Well I started out with silver cause I didnt want to bring to much attention to my mouth.
But once I was more used to the braces I went for dark blue (loved), then I went for bright pink(big mistake, did not like) now I have dark purple(love).
So I think I will stick with the darker colors cause they give just a hint of festiveness but not :shock: holly crap what have I done feeling.
Got my braces off 9/20/07 after 19 months and 3 weeks. WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!

tamsteve

colors

#7 Post by tamsteve »

Thanks everyone for your response. I think i will go with light pink or purple. Or dark blue. I want a nice color but, i don't want it to to flashy!! See if i chicken out tomorrow!! LOL

Gennel

#8 Post by Gennel »

My daughter had light pink and it was really hard to see them.They look very pretty and delicate. Another color I love to see on braces is a light purple.

Gennel