Damon 3 picture update

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

melli

Damon 3 picture update

#1 Post by melli »

Hello everybody! It's been a while since I came here! :wink:
I've had my braces (Damon 3s) for 10 and a half months now (about 6 more months to go!) and I decided to come post pictures so that people who consider having Damon 3s see the amazing work they do! :lol:
The goal was to make my upper arch wider and I think those pictures prove that it actually works!

If you consider having Damon 3s and have questions, just ask me! :D

1st day

10 months and a half:

After 1 month:

After 2 months and a half:

LoobyLou

#2 Post by LoobyLou »

Hi,

I agree, your tops are not damon 3s however some great progress shown nonetheless.

LoobyLou x
Braced: 22nd April 2005
Type of brace: Damon 3 uppers and lowers
Estimated brace time: 18 months - now extended to approx 22 months

*Latest - now I have no idea how long it will be!*

Joanna20

#3 Post by Joanna20 »

Hey girl! Them really working :D
Good luck with the rest of the treatment. Your teeth look awesome!

Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

melli

My top brackets

#4 Post by melli »

Hello everybody!
Thanks your comments, I appreciate them a lot :D
You are right, I forgot :wink: to mention that the first four brackets on my upper teeth are not Damon 3..but the rest of my upper teeth do have Damon 3, which is why my arch expended! :)