Happy for ure next adjustments?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Henna_the_braceface

Happy for ure next adjustments?

#1 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

hey guys.... wow after waiting nearly 2 months for my next adjustment it's just round the corner on October 3rd. I had to wait since August the 1st! Anyway just wanted to ask, do u guys feel happy when ure next adjustment is coming up? For whatever reason? I feel happy because I want more progress to happen in my teeth! :) I've been extremely busy with Ramadan! (for all of u who dont know i'm a muslim) and didn't realise time go by so quickly! lol my ramadan countdown sig is wrong by the way. it started last saturday :wink:

reba678

#2 Post by reba678 »

My first adjustment is coming up in about 12 days and I'm excited! I'm ready to see some more progress :)

sportsgrl97

#3 Post by sportsgrl97 »

yes... i am so happy for another adjustment... partly just because i want to get my colors changed.. my last appt. was also on August 1, but i dont go back until October 9. im supposed to be getting my second molars bracketed so im not really sure im happy about that part, but whatever has to get done i might as well get it over with. :)

CLAmom

#4 Post by CLAmom »

I always look forward to adjustments. It's a little milestone to help break things up plus I have a chance to ask my ortho if he will work on something that's bothering me. I need an update on my progress so will hopefully get that on Monday.

Ceramic upper & lower 2/22/06--3M Clarity

"Ever notice how instant gratification takes too long?"

lionfish

#5 Post by lionfish »

Ugh....anything to get these lime green powerchains off. I'm so over ligs/powerchains that stain - I'm going for silver next time!

iBorg

#6 Post by iBorg »

My first adjustment is the first week in November. My bottoms are the next week. I can't believe how anxious I am to get them! I'm happy I started the process, but ever appointment will hopefully bring me closer to a conclusion!

Mike
I wore braces (this time) for 1294 days or 3 years, 6 months and 17 days.
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009
Thanks for praying for me and thinking happy thoughts.

WeezieGirl25

#7 Post by WeezieGirl25 »

I am thrilled about my next adjustment!! I got braced Sept 7 and my first adjustment is Nov 1 so I still have about a month to go. I can already see the movement in my teeth and I think it is so neat!! They'll probably move even more by the time I go in for my adjustment so it will be really cool to see what the ortho thinks of my progress and what the next step is gonna be. I will NOT be excited to get my metal lowers placed (not sure when thats gonna happen) because I have to go through the spacers routine again :cry: .

SDFD TSchott

#8 Post by SDFD TSchott »

I know its just about what 10 days away for me before I have my first adjustment can't wait to see whats going to happen as far as I know I'm getting spacers put in.

SDFD TSchott
Code 4

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

Azalin

#9 Post by Azalin »

I went to my orthodontist three weeks ago and he said I'll have to wear bands for a month or two, then I'll get retained. My next appointment's in two weeks, and I can't wait. :lol:

stargirl

#10 Post by stargirl »

I've always looked forward to my adjustments because each one meant that I was a little bit closer to the end!

I'm especially looking forward to my next adjustment on Oct. 31st - the last one before I get my braces off! :D

Samantha08

#11 Post by Samantha08 »

I do!!! Especially now, because next time they are coming off lol!!! :)
Estimated Time: 15-18 months

braced4asmile

#12 Post by braced4asmile »

I'm looking forward to my next one in a week. My ortho thought my bottom teeth would be straight by then, but they have quite a ways to go yet. Don't think I'll be getting a new wire any time soon! :(

Anxious to be debanded 4/23/08!