25 days braced- no visible change in teeth

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

KJNELLAMORE

#1 Post by KJNELLAMORE »

Patience is a virtue :lol: :roll: I've been braces for over 2 weeks and haven't seen much either.. I just trust that I will, EVENTUALLY!

Jillianleab

#2 Post by Jillianleab »

Have you noticed that flossing between certain teeth has changed? A lot of times changes at first are subtle. I know that for me, I had little visable change for about the first month, but after that, things took off!

Good luck!
~jlb~

Braced 5/19/06 - Full Metal Mouth!
Went topless 07/27/07!
Totally NAKED 08/30/07!

See my braces story with lots of pics here:
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 2806#92806

SDFD TSchott

#3 Post by SDFD TSchott »

I've been in braces for 1 month and don't notice any changes I'm sure changes are happening so I'm just being patient. Right now I'm just in braces both upper and lower, on tuesday I go in for spacers and 2 weeks from that I go in for bands to be placed.

Changes are underway

SDFD TSchott

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

Ravishing

#4 Post by Ravishing »

I've been braced for 2 weeks now and last night I could floss between certain teeth for the first time. I can't see any movement at all - the only way I can tell is because of the change in flossing. I also have a bend in my top archwire. It was originally between my two front teeth. I've noticed that its slightly off center now. I assume this is due to movement as well.

I'm sure things are moving but not enough to visually make a difference at this point.
[/url]
Was braced for all 9 months of my pregnancy and managed to keep fresh elastics on during all 26 hours of labor!!

fitgirl06

#5 Post by fitgirl06 »

same here, not visible changes so far