How far back do your bands go? (If you have them)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

niknikc

#16 Post by niknikc »

I have 4 bands, one on each molar on the the top. I'll have 4 more bands when I get my bottom braces on each molar there and I had all my wisdom teeth removed 4 years ago so I know where you're coming from WhiteLurcher! I'm completely wired on top and will be on bottom!
"Blessed are the peacekeepers for they shall be called the children of God." Matthew 5:9

Top Braces: 9-26-06
Bottom Braces: 11-29-06

jeniwan

#17 Post by jeniwan »

I have 8 molar bands - 1 on each of the molars farthest back on each side on top, and 1 on each of the 3 farthest back, each side, on the bottom. My bottom teeth were much more crowded... I wonder if that's why I have so many more on the bottom? I keep meaning to ask my ortho about the set up, but I keep forgetting.