BEWARE THE PUMPKIN SPICE

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Leslie022

#16 Post by Leslie022 »

Hmm...I decided to get the Maple Machiatto...I didn't like it much. I was surprised because my usual drink is the Caramel Machiatto. Maybe it will be Pumpkin Spice next time!!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

lesdents

#17 Post by lesdents »

Well, maybe people will think the orange-y ligs are festive.

You know, sometimes it's kind of liberating to have stained ligs - once they're stained, you feel so free to eat whatever you want and you don't rush to the mirror to see if something stained your teeth!

But then you smile for a photo, not thinking about it, and it comes back to haunt you later!

Ravishing

#18 Post by Ravishing »

I was at Starbucks this morning and noticed a little picture advertising a Maple Machiato but it wasn't on the main menu. I'm originally from Canada and all things Maple seem to remind me of home so I ordered it. It didn't stain my ligs at all and it helped a little with the homesickness I've been feeling this week.

All that to say if you're looking for a fall treat that won't stain, I highly recommend getting maple over pumpkin spice!

End rant!

Doh! Just noticed that you already posted about this, Meryaten. I'm such a nerd sometimes!! :roll:
[/url]
Was braced for all 9 months of my pregnancy and managed to keep fresh elastics on during all 26 hours of labor!!

Kris721

#19 Post by Kris721 »

Wwhat about staining with the gingerbread lattes? I can't face the holdiay season without at least 3 per week! If you haven't had one and you like gingerbread, you must try this beverage. They're fabulous!

sonyablade

#20 Post by sonyablade »

I took the straw advice and tried another pumpkin spice and it didn't stain the ligs just the new clear elastics that are trying to close the gap of my extracted pre-molar on the bottom- it is kind of orange but nobody can see that since it is on the bottom and in the back. So I definately recommend using a straw and drink away! :D

nicholeuf

#21 Post by nicholeuf »

Eh oh! I will stay away from the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I always like trying the new drinks at starbucks.

I'm still hooked on the banana coconut frap. Hopefully they don't take it off the menu!