Celebrities.....

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

newmetal

Celebrities.....

#1 Post by newmetal »

Hey guys,

I thought it would be good to build up a list of celebrities who have or had braces, and try and find quotes by them talking about their brace experience.The search is now on!

Many Thanks
Newmetal

Samantha08

#2 Post by Samantha08 »

I know Jessica Alba had braces twice. She mentioned it, but she didnt go into detail or anything. I tried to find a pic but havent found one yet.
Estimated Time: 15-18 months

PIMPmyTEETH

#3 Post by PIMPmyTEETH »

she'd be hot even without teeth.

BraceUrself

#4 Post by BraceUrself »

Gwen Stefani
Spacers-9-19-05
Top Braced-10-03-05
lowers on-10-17-05
appliance installed in mouth 10-17-05
2 extractions on 8-3-06
2 years treatment time

Dr says I won't finish on time

Mmmmuuaa

#5 Post by Mmmmuuaa »

I can think of two, Sean Paul and Tom Cruise.

VS26

#6 Post by VS26 »

i know that Britney Spears had braces as a teenager,and she said in some interview that she liked them,because it made her feel that she is a grownup.(sorry my mistakes-i am a foreigner)

Kat

#7 Post by Kat »

David Lettermen closed that gap. He had work with braces on the inside of his teeth. I remember him talking about it after Tom Cruise was on his show talking about it.

bip

#8 Post by bip »

Angelina Jolie! Coveting her as i do i came across an interview with her at the Oscars w/ her dad when she was like 12. She didn't say anything about the braces - her only comment was to answer "yes" when they asked her if she hoped her dad won an award. Ahhhhh....how far she's come!

Joanna20

#9 Post by Joanna20 »

The brunette from Sex and the City, I don«t know whether she had them on both arches or what age she had them but her teeth are really nice!
She is a prettiest of Sex & the City!
So another proof that braces don't always affect your profile in a negative way!!! Here's to hope :-**

Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

newmetal

#10 Post by newmetal »

Is it common for braces to affect your profile then? I didn't know this..thats quite worrying isnt it?

Newmetal

Samantha08

#11 Post by Samantha08 »

Joanna20 wrote:The brunette from Sex and the City, I don«t know whether she had them on both arches or what age she had them but her teeth are really nice!
She is a prettiest of Sex & the City!
So another proof that braces don't always affect your profile in a negative way!!! Here's to hope :-**

Joanna
Yeah Kristen Davis! Shes gorgeous :)
Estimated Time: 15-18 months

drazda

#12 Post by drazda »

Tim Allen as an adult, and Nicolas Cage as an adult.
Braces removed 10 months early on 1/23/07!

Sweet L

#13 Post by Sweet L »

Alyssa Milano....She was spotted in Los Angeles sporting clear braces in September 2005. ...
:D

fitgirl06

#14 Post by fitgirl06 »

it's actually a retainer she wears...there are some pics on the net.

newmetal

#15 Post by newmetal »

Tim allen? Hes a legend...home improvements, all the movies he's been in. I have got the right tim allen havn't i?

I think if more celebrities spoke about their time in braces or publicly wore braces, there would be less people, adults and children, turning down the option of braces. In today's celebrity culture (esp over in the uk), if a certain celeb is sporting a bad everyone must have it. So i think if celebrities were more proud wearing a brace then many more children and adults would be less embarrassed to be brace wearers.

Newmetal
Last edited by newmetal on Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.