Treatment moving too FAST!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

battleangel232232

Treatment moving too FAST!!!!

#1 Post by battleangel232232 »

I know a lot of people here are concern about their slow treatment but I’m right now I’m actually concern that my treatment is going way too fast! Ya! That’s right !!I’m complaining about my speedy treatment !haha One of my canines is moving WAY too fast compare to the other 3, it moved almost 3mm in 3.5 weeks!! While the rest only moved 1mm. I’m currently wearing 4 elastics to move those 4 canines back to close the 4 gaps from the pre-molar. The reason I think is probably because that canine is a bit taller then the rest and sometime it bumps on my upper teeth. I believe this actually loosen that tooth and allow it to move faster then the rest?????

I called my orth and he said this happen quite often, he also said that sometime it also happen when someone chew too much on one side of their month (anyone else have this problem??) and he said not to worry about it.

Dose anyone else have this happen to them???
If that’s the case, can’t we speed up our process by occasionally tapping on the moving tooth??