braces off! wahoo!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tatiana

braces off! wahoo!!

#1 Post by tatiana »

well i got my braces off yesterday, on my 24th bday! it was fantabulous! i wore damon3's for about 16 months. my ortho really thought i was done with treatment back in may, but i kept wanting him to fix things. overall, im very pleased with my smile, although it's not really drastically different than when i started. im getting essix retainers to wear at night, and i had permanent retainers bonded on my upper and lower teeth.
before

after

lionfish

#2 Post by lionfish »

Your new smile is super, tatiana. Enjoy.

stargirl

#3 Post by stargirl »

Your teeth look awesome! :D It's nice to hear that you kept them on longer because you wanted things fixed!

Tin Indian

#4 Post by Tin Indian »

:D :D :D Congratulations on you naked smile. Simply OUTSTANDING.
Tin Indian-over and out
Setenced to 18-20mos.

Leslie022

#5 Post by Leslie022 »

BEAUTIFUL!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

ziggyziggy

#6 Post by ziggyziggy »

your teeth looks really good to begin with. what drove u to put on braces?

yaz

#7 Post by yaz »

lovely smile, i'm jealous!