GETTING BRACED TOMORROW!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

sultanatoman

GETTING BRACED TOMORROW!

#1 Post by sultanatoman »

:D Sorry for shouting. I'm excited, scared, nervous, all the above about tomorrow morning.

I've been cleaned, polished, scaled, filled and totally tooth prepped! I keep running my tongue over my crooked teeth and telling myself tomorrow it won't feel the same!

By the way, I live in Oman - a country in the Middle East. Braces here are cheaper than what I've read some people are paying in other parts of the world. My total cost of treatment including extractions and retainer at the end of treatment will run about $1800. I'll have four extractions about a month after my braces have been applied. My time of treatment is about 18 months.

Wish me luck! :D

nahky
Location: Australia, , braced on 8 MAR '05 - Debraced: 28th FEB '07

#2 Post by nahky »

Congrats on strating your journey. You will come out all the better :)

May ahve its ups and down, but its all owrth it in the end

All the best for tomorrow.
Nahhs, Jaw Surgery 'n all<
Progress Pictures on Pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13 Debracing/Teeth Whitening Pictures on Pg 16

Lower JAW Surgery: May 2006 Debraced: March 2007

joney

#3 Post by joney »

Hi sultanatoman

Good luck tomorrow. I'm being braced on Friday so you are a day ahead of me.

Regards
Joney

bip

#4 Post by bip »

Good luck! It is a great adventure.

sjsarre

#5 Post by sjsarre »

Congrats on taking the plunge... Hope it all goes well

MsShelbyville

#6 Post by MsShelbyville »

I hope all goes well! I get banded in like a month and I'm just as nervous!

Bracedapril05

#7 Post by Bracedapril05 »

Goodluck today !!