** I GOT DATES!!!***

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

turrrtlelove22

** I GOT DATES!!!***

#1 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

YAY!!! I'm going in on Dec. 5 for spacers and Dec. 12 for braces!!! I'm nervous already. But I know it will be for the best and I'm going to go into it with a positive attitude and hopefully things will go ok. And of course I will keep you guys posted with plenty of pictures and such...hehe...<3
LiFe iS A HoOt iF You arE aN oWL...O.o

Sept. 28 ~ Consult with Orthodontist
Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

Tamms

#2 Post by Tamms »

That's great! It's taking me a bit longer to get the braces... but I got my molar bands (well 5 of them anyway) and am waiting for my nance and bite plate to be made. That's next and then upper braces after Christmas. The spacers are a bit annoying but nothing horrid (at least for me it wasn't). Was difficult to bite down for quite a while but I managed. Good luck!

Tammy :)

Caroline

#3 Post by Caroline »

Excellent news! :thumbsup: :jump: :rawk: :dance: :banana: Congrats on finally starting your journey!!!
Ceramics
Top braced January 7, 2005
Bottom braced February 4, 2005
Tops off July 10, 2006!!!
Bottoms off August 15, 2006!!!

Flora2006

#4 Post by Flora2006 »

That's so soon!! Congrats! :)

Good luck.

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

turrrtlelove22

#5 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Yay me!!!...Thanks to all. I just found out that I have a final that day. I wasn't even thinking when I said ok sure that day will be fine!!! And what's more...it happens to be the class that has an essay for the makeup test...BLEH!!! I'm like dag nabbit...cant win for losing. But I will make it work no matter what...even if I have to take a makeup test. It will be worth it. I could call and ask if they have a sooner date...that would be nice. BUt annywho...thanks again...IM THRILLED!!!...again..hhaha
LiFe iS A HoOt iF You arE aN oWL...O.o

Sept. 28 ~ Consult with Orthodontist
Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!