Getting Debanded!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

PnkPrincess024

Getting Debanded!!!

#1 Post by PnkPrincess024 »

December 4th will be my last day YAY...it got them last september so its been a little over a year and i just started accepting them hahahha ohh well i guess i can live :D

iBorg

#2 Post by iBorg »

Congrats and I"M SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!

Actually, I've adapted well but will be able to adapt well to being able to eat without thinking "Will that knock a bracket off?

Mike
I wore braces (this time) for 1294 days or 3 years, 6 months and 17 days.
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009
Thanks for praying for me and thinking happy thoughts.

PnkPrincess024

#3 Post by PnkPrincess024 »

yeea, just in time for mistletoe season lol...i havnt kissed any1 purposely for about 2 months now and i havnt decided who will be my first kiss hahah

turrrtlelove22

#4 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Yay lucky you..CONGRATS!!!...Now you can really enjoy some Christmas dinner!!! I will have mine on by then, therefore I will be waterpiking turkey ou tof them for days...lol...GOOD LUCK!!!
LiFe iS A HoOt iF You arE aN oWL...O.o

Sept. 28 ~ Consult with Orthodontist
Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!