It's been awhile!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tamsteve

It's been awhile!!

#1 Post by tamsteve »

Hello everyone, i haven't been on in awhile, been busy. Just wanted to say I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!! I will go for my second adjustment for my top braces and my first for my bottom braces monday, hopefully it won't hurt to bad since it's only 3 days before turkey day!! My teeth have been doing really good. I went for my cleaning tuesday to my dentist and they said i'm doing a great job cleaning them!! He noticed my bottom moved already, i noticed a little but, not much yet. I will take pics and post them soon. Well, just wanted to say HELLO and HAPPY TURKEY DAY!! :) :jump: :-1

lionfish

#2 Post by lionfish »

Happy turkey day to you TS and great that you're doing so well. I'm sure 3 days will be sufficient time in which to be read for the big feast.

Tin Indian

#3 Post by Tin Indian »

:D Happy Turkey Day-TS!
Hope your ajustments goes well on Monday. I have my second ajusment Monday as well. Good Luck!
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08

SDFD TSchott

#4 Post by SDFD TSchott »

tamsteve Happy Thanksgiving. Your adjustment will go good I have one on December 5th and that will be my second adjustment.

SDFD TSchott

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

jennielee81

#5 Post by jennielee81 »

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, tamsteve!!

I had a MAJOR adustment last year on the Tuesday before turkey day. It was a good thing I love stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and gravy! My teeth were quite sore as the ortho put in my first rectangular wire on that adjustment. The turkey wasn't too hard on my poor teeth, but the pecan pie was definately out as was the undercooked broccoli and everything on the vegie tray.

All in all, it wasn't too bad! Seeing as it's your second adjustment, I seriously doubt they'll be starting you in a rectangular wire so you'll probably be just fine! :D

Cheers!! :-88
"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm