Hi I am new here!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

larryfish

Hi I am new here!

#1 Post by larryfish »

hi i am new here

this is a great board and and a few others i have found are pretty interesting www.beautyandbraces.com/forum/

redsfn77

Welcome!

#2 Post by redsfn77 »

As a fellow newbie, welcome to the board. In the short time I have been on this board, I have learned alot and it helps to know people have the same issues I do. Look forward to seeing your progress!!

SDFD TSchott

#3 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Also my virus scanner scanned the site and there is a virus containing on the site. So "WARNING" Don't go there. If Lynn could delete this post that would secure everyone from a fetish site and a virus being uploaded to your computer.

SDFD TSchott

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008