Pictures.UNDERBITE- 4months- 15 months..

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

josephsantana

Pictures.UNDERBITE- 4months- 15 months..

#1 Post by josephsantana »

As I said.. im already 15 months with braces.. and.. let me tell you that my ortho told me NO SURGERY ..cause my upper teeth are starting to come in front of the bottom..

leave your comments..

Last edited by josephsantana on Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

lionfish

#2 Post by lionfish »

I'd say you've come a long way in that time. Those elastics are doing their job.

PrincessMelody

#3 Post by PrincessMelody »

Looks awesome. I can't wait until my cross bite is corrected. It's ever so slight but every time I do a full mouth smile I am so self-conscious. Good luck with the rest of your treatment.

PrincessMelody

#4 Post by PrincessMelody »

Looks awesome. I can't wait until my cross bite is corrected. It's ever so slight but every time I do a full mouth smile I am so self-conscious. Good luck with the rest of your treatment.

Caroline

#5 Post by Caroline »

Awesome results, Josephsantana!
Ceramics
Top braced January 7, 2005
Bottom braced February 4, 2005
Tops off July 10, 2006!!!
Bottoms off August 15, 2006!!!

diande

#6 Post by diande »

ur progress is sure looking good!
Upper and lower bonded retainers; Upper Hawley for night time

DEBANDED ON FRIDAY 15TH AUGUST 2008 - FINALLY!!!

Braced on 13 September 2006 - Ceramic upper and lower brackets - Estimated time was 12 Months

blueberry

#7 Post by blueberry »

hey jo im also having my underbite corrected with just braces and my bottoms have been slanted backwards, do you have any pics of your profile coz ive found my jaw a litle more prominant now, ive had my braces on since march and they will be taken off a litle before next march if all goes well, did you have any teeth removed before bandng?
good luck with treatment,
blueberry
x

josephsantana

#8 Post by josephsantana »

Hey.. im already 20 months :) :D everything is going well..and for the people that asked if i had any teeth removed ..the answer is nop..! June I will accomplish 24 months (2 years) which is the time my treatment takes.. lets see if i can finish by that time.. :D

iitsmandaOx

#9 Post by iitsmandaOx »

I had the same problem with the underbite when I was 10. I only had top braces though, but now I have them for the second time, full braces. For a different reason though.

I'm glad to hear you're making such good progress!!!

ortho

#10 Post by ortho »

looking good

josephsantana

#11 Post by josephsantana »

:D