what will UGLY BETTY do

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

HeadgearJoe

what will UGLY BETTY do

#1 Post by HeadgearJoe »

OH NO will betty leave mode mag, or will she stay ,can u tell i've watched them all but the third one , they are pretty funny, hgjoe
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

Cor1

I think..........

#2 Post by Cor1 »

I really hope she leaves Mode magazine, she is just soo creative, and has way too much to offer than just being Daniel's secretary, I mean she has saved his butt how many times!!! And as you can see your not alone, I LUV UGLY BETTY!!! Even got my husband hooked!!!

Cor1

xtrememkovr

#3 Post by xtrememkovr »

Man - I wish she would leave MODE, too, but then where would the story go? Who would be our inside "ears and eyes" into the goings on of MODE with out darling Betty there to keep us abreast of the happenings? Of course, now that it looks like S. Hayek will be on for a bit - maybe we'll still be connected to MODE. *sigh*

What about Betty's father? Dang that shady-a** lawyer. I kept hoping that she was going to be legit - ... should have known. :(

X.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. - Marianne Williamson.

HeadgearJoe

#4 Post by HeadgearJoe »

till next time, same betty time , an same betty chanel, an yes i watched BATMAN TO, night , HEADGEARJOE
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

Jesslzz

#5 Post by Jesslzz »

Oh, I'm just resisting the temptation to tell everyone what happens next...haha. I'm from Argentina, and over here we saw the original version of this story..."Betty la fea", several years ago. For what I have seen on the internet, the story is pretty much the same, only the characters and settings are slightly different. I really LOVED the story and I think you'll enjoy it too, so patience!!!

Full metalmouth!

missing_tooth

#6 Post by missing_tooth »

Betty is not leaving mode. I thought about it, but quickly came to realize this won't happen any time soon, if ever. Here is why.

There is too much story with Mode magazine. Daniel her boss along with his dad and fay and all that drama is the real under lying plot of the story. Betty's adventures are kind of between all of that. ( though those adventures why I like the show )

Did anyone notice they did not name the magazine? I'm sure they will play with the idea, string us along, even make it look like a possible move.

Too many characters and plot with Mode magazine, betty won't be quiting anytime soon.

- missing tooth -