YAY!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tractorgirl

YAY!!

#1 Post by tractorgirl »

Hi everyone,

I got my braces off today! And I just wanted to thank you all for all your help and advice! Its really been much appreciated!

I now have to wear a retainer which I should get on Tuesday/Wednesday. I will be wearing it full time for 6months and then for a few years just at night.

Not sure what to expect with a retainer, as really dont know all that much about them, so going to log onto the naked tooth bit in a bit and swat up!

Anyway, I just wanted to say a big thanks to all the help.

Below is a photo took today. I will see if I can dig out a past photo. Which shows how bad my teeth were, as to what they are now.

They probably arent perfect but they are perfect for me, I am so happy to be able to smile at last!

Keep going all of you guys! Its Really worth it in the end!

Take Care! :)

I've just found this photo which was taken before the treatment. Its was worse when I fully opened my mouth, but I think you can probably see the difference!

tractorgirl

#2 Post by tractorgirl »

Thanks Denise! You will get there in the end! :) :)

lionfish

#3 Post by lionfish »

You look great, tractorgirl!

Jillianleab

#4 Post by Jillianleab »

Wow, tractorgirl! Your teeth look amazing! Congrats on getting "naked"!!! :-)o :-)o
~jlb~

Braced 5/19/06 - Full Metal Mouth!
Went topless 07/27/07!
Totally NAKED 08/30/07!

See my braces story with lots of pics here:
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 2806#92806

newmetal

#5 Post by newmetal »

Alright tractorgirl...congratulations, i bet your pleased. How long were u braced for then?Any extractions?

Newmetal

*boom!*

#6 Post by *boom!* »

Wow...they look great! Congrats!

tractorgirl

#7 Post by tractorgirl »

newmetal wrote:Alright tractorgirl...congratulations, i bet your pleased. How long were u braced for then?Any extractions?

Newmetal
Thanks everyone.

I was braced from March this year. So really only 9 months as they came off on the 1st Dec.
It has happened ALOT quicker than I was told.

I am going to be in retainers full time for 6 months and then for a few years just at night.

:)

LoobyLou

#8 Post by LoobyLou »

Congratulations on your new smile - they look fab!! Enjoy...

LoobyLou x
Braced: 22nd April 2005
Type of brace: Damon 3 uppers and lowers
Estimated brace time: 18 months - now extended to approx 22 months

*Latest - now I have no idea how long it will be!*