Since extractions, I have a problem.

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

*boom!*

Since extractions, I have a problem.

#1 Post by *boom!* »

Well here's the problem, since I had the extractions my teeth have moved some and now my eye teeth on the right side hit each other when I chew. I would call the ortho but he wanted me to have my extractions at least two weeks before my first adjustment and it's been just six days since the extractions. I guess it's soup again tonight. *sigh*
[/url]

LadyTr0uble

#2 Post by LadyTr0uble »

I have the same problem with my right cuspids; very annoying. I'd gone in to clip my pokey wires last night, since I was there, I'd asked him about it. He's told me that my teeth are moving and it's just one of those annoying things about braces.
Have you tried yogurt or mash potatoes? They are the only reason I haven't starved to death yet.
If something bothers you, you should call your ortho. Braces probably costs so much because of all the customer service involved.
Good luck!

science teacher

teetj

#3 Post by science teacher »

Braces probably costs so much because of all the customer service involved.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely.[size] :jokerlaugh:

Kim
SARPE 11/23/06
Expansion over 12/18/06 8.5mm
Brace day tops 1/15/07
Brace day bottoms 3/19/07
all expansion devices removed 9/19/07

*boom!*

#4 Post by *boom!* »

Oh, yes to the mashed potatoes and yogurt! :D

I have also successfully eaten: oatmeal, bananas, mandarin oranges, scrambled eggs, applesauce, baked apple, cottage cheese, pancakes, pork barbeque (chopped very small), soups, pasta and PB&J on soft bread.
[/url]